We ask that new customers please bring a completed Registration Form to your appointment. We appreciate your cooperation!
• Evaluations: All dogs must pass a general assessment in order to attend Daycare. I attest that in admitting my dog(s) to Daycare, I am representing that my dog(s) is/are in good health and have not harmed, shown aggression, or exhibited any threatening behavior towards any person or other dog. Any dog demonstrating aggression or other behavior deemed unacceptable by Daycare staff may be required to leave Daycare. Additionally, if my dog(s) has not attended Daycare in 6 months or more, they will have to complete a new evaluation.
• Vaccines and Illness: My dog(s) is/are currently healthy and will remain so at all times while attending Daycare. My dog(s) is/are current on their vaccinations. I am not knowingly enrolling any dog in Daycare that has any condition that could potentially jeopardize the health of other dogs or people and has not had any potentially communicable condition within 30 days prior to enrollment. I further understand that even if my dog(s) is/are vaccinated for Bordatella (Kennel Cough) there is a chance that my dog(s) can still contract Kennel Cough. I agree that I will NOT hold The Yuppy Puppy responsible if my dog(s) contracts Kennel Cough, parasites, or any other potentially communicable disease.
• Spay/Neuter: All dogs are required to be spayed/neutered by age 9 months to enroll in Daycare. Intact Male dogs may continue to attend daycare up to the age of 12 months, on a case-by-case basis, with a note from their vet on file and so long as their behavior remains appropriate. Intact Female dogs who come into heat before age 9 months may not attend daycare again until after they have been spayed.
• Nail Trims: All dogs nails will be checked and trimmed by staff if deemed necessary. The $10 charge for this service will be added to your bill. You may request this service at drop off or during scheduling as well.
• Outdoor Play Area: My dog(s) may have access to a fenced outside area throughout the day. It is my responsibility to make Daycare staff aware if my dog(s) is/are an escape artists so appropriate accommodations can be made for them. I agree to assume full liability if my dog(s) escape(s).
• Liability: I agree that neither Daycare nor any of its employees, staff or volunteers, will be liable for any illness, injury, death, and /or escape of my dog(s) provided that reasonable care and precautions are followed, and I hereby release all of them of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from or as a result of my dog(s) attending or participating at Daycare.
• On-Site Illness, Behavior and Health Incidents: I agree that any illness, behavioral or physical health problems that develop with my dog(s) while at Daycare will be handled and treated as deemed best by the employees, staff and volunteers of Daycare, in their sole discretion, and I expressly agree to assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses arising or relating thereto. This includes aggressive or destructive behavior.
• Injuries: By enrolling my dog(s) in Daycare, I represent that I am the dogs’ legal owner and I assume all risks, dangers and responsibility for injuries to my dog(s). I understand that during normal dog play, my dog(s) may sustain injuries. All dog play is monitored by Daycare Attendants to avoid injury; but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, and other injuries may occur despite the best supervision. I understand and agree that I solely am financially responsible for any injuries to my dog(s) while they are attending Daycare.
• Late Pick Up: Dogs not picked up by the end of the Daycare regular business day, will be charged a $1 per minute, per dog fee. I expressly authorize The Yuppy Puppy to take whatever action is deemed necessary for the continuing care of my dog(s) and agree to pay all costs of continuing such care upon demand by The Yuppy Puppy. Further, I understand that if I do not pick up my dog(s) as scheduled, The Yuppy Puppy shall be authorized to proceed according to the local municipal code governing abandonment of animals.
• Payment: Fees are due and payable at the end of each day prior to removing your dog(s) from Daycare. Discounted packages are provided only if they are paid for in advance. All pre-paid services or packages are nonrefundable and expire 6 months from the date of purchase.
• Right to Refuse Services: The Yuppy Puppy reserves the right to refuse admittance to any dog or to dismiss any dog that does not meet the health, temperament or other Daycare standards. The determination shall be made at the sole discretion of Daycare.
I agree to terms listed on the website and forms.