Let Us Pamper Your Pooch!
For many years, The Yuppy Puppy has made the list of Spokane’s Best Dog Grooming. In 2007 when we first began offering this service, we had one groomer who was only part-time. Fast forward to today and we have 7 full-time groomers and 2 full-time groomers and we’re STILL BUSY.
A Quick Note…
It is not uncommon for our grooming appointments to be booked out weeks in advance, but don’t hesitate to call as we do often have cancellations. We also ask that new customers please bring a completed Registration Form to your appointment. We appreciate your cooperation!
Acknowledgment of Grooming Policies
- Owner understands that if Owner’s dog is six months of age or older proof of current rabies vaccine is required. If Owner’s dog is under six months of age proof of age appropriate vaccines is required. In order to be an acceptable form of proof it must be a document with Owner’s dog’s name, the expiration date of the vaccine(s) and the name of the vet clinic/office/hospital that gave the vaccine.
- Owner understands that matted coats can cause a variety of skin and health problems which can include but are not limited to hematomas, bruising, swelling, raw, irritated and inflamed skin. Owner understands that if The Yuppy Puppy’s groomer(s) find matting on the Owner’s dog in order to care for Owner’s dog extensive brushing and/or being shaved extremely short will be required. We will contact you if shaving is the only option. Owner releases The Yuppy Puppy and it’s groomers from liability associated with the above mentioned process and any/ all medical problems that may be found and/or occur during the dematting process. Owner further acknowledges that any matting may result in an additional fee. The Yuppy Puppy recommends seeking veterinary services if any of the aforementioned issues become concerning.
- Owner understands that senior and special needs dogs can have extenuating health issues and/or new health issues can arise during the grooming process. Senior and special needs dogs will be groomed primarily achieve cleanliness and comfort above achieving a “perfect groom”. By initialing the owner agrees to these terms and that they have discussed any and all, past and present, health issues with the groomer.
- Owner understands that if Owner’s dog is found to have fleas, ticks and/or lice due to the additional time and resources used to treat Owner’s dog and clean The Yuppy Puppy an additional fee may be added. Owner further agrees that if Owner’s dog is known to have lice Owner can not get Owner’s dog groomed until Owner’s dog is deemed lice free by a veterinarian.
- Owner understands that if Owner’s dog has any open wound(s) and/or stitch(es) The Yuppy Puppy will not be able to groom Owner’s dog for its safety. After stitch(es) are removed or fall out Owner must allow at least three days before any grooming/bathing can occur.
- Owner understands that The Yuppy Puppy does not groom dogs that are pregnant, lactating or in heat. Owner agrees that if Owner’s dog is in heat Owner must allow at least seven days after bleeding has ended before any bathing/grooming can be done.
- Owner agrees that if they arrive late to their appointment at The Yuppy Puppy they may need to reschedule or a late fee may be applied.
- Owner understands that if an appointment needs to be canceled or rescheduled at Owner’s request at least 24 hours notice is required. If Owner cancels or reschedules an appointment with less than 24 hour notice twice in a rolling year all future appointments will need to be prepaid (see line 12 regarding prepayment policy).
- Owner understands that groomers are commissioned employees therefore attendance is crucial. If Owner’s dog does not show up for an appointment without informing The Yuppy Puppy at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time all future appointments will need to be prepaid (see line 12 regarding prepayment policy).
- Owner understands that Owner’s dog can be dropped off a maximum of one hour prior to the start of their grooming appointment, if within normal business hours, unless Owner’s dog is going to daycare AND are pre-approved to do so. To keep from over stimulating the Owners dog The Yuppy Puppy will not do daycare evaluations and grooming on the same day.
- Owner understands that Owner’s dog must be picked up within an hour of the groom being finished, or within normal business hours whichever comes first, unless they are going to daycare AND are pre-approved to do so. The Yuppy Puppy will notify Owner when Owner’s dog’s grooming is complete by text and/or phone call. It is Owner’s responsibility to verify that The Yuppy Puppy has an appropriate contact number. If Owner’s dog is not picked up within an hour of the completion of Owner’s dog’s grooming there will be an additional fee.
- Owner understands that if prepayment is required Owner will pay for appointment in full at the time of scheduling. Prepaid appointments are non refundable. A prepaid appointment can be rescheduled a maximum of two times provided Owner notifies The Yuppy Puppy with at least 24 hours each time.
I agree to terms listed on the website and forms.
We’re always looking for the next perfect member to add to the Yuppy Puppy Grooming staff and make our schedule a little more accommodating. If you know or happen to be a dog groomer with a minimum of 2 years grooming experience (with references) and your own tools, please email your resume to email@example.com. (We are a drug-free, smoke-free company.)
Let Us Pamper Your Pooch!
For many years, The Yuppy Puppy has made the list of Spokane’s Best Dog Grooming. In 2007 when we first began offering this service, we had one groomer who was only part-time. Fast forward to today and we have 6 full-time groomers and 2 full-time bathers and we’re STILL BUSY.
Our Customers Love Our Grooming Services!
“Love this place! My dog has been coming here for daycare and grooming since she was a pup and I’ll never go anywhere else in Spokane.”
“Great place for my puppies! They do great grooming and will really spend time with your pet. They are nice, gentle, and always make my poodle look handsome with a little neck handkerchief.”
“This is the best place in town for dog grooming and doggie daycare! The Yuppy Puppy Rocks! We have used this store for over 10 yrs. By now they are family!”
Have questions about our grooming services?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.